- Bright enough to see where you're going in the dark without turning on other lights, but not so bright as to blind you
- Built-in smart light sensor, the nightlight automatically lights up only when the room is dark enough
- Offset plugs and compact size, the nite lite does not block the 2nd outlet
- Costs you less than $0.20 per year to operate (based on 11/kWh), and no bulbs to replace with long life LEDs
- Perfect for hallway, kitchen, stairs, living room, bathroom, bedroom, nursery, anywhere you need a guiding light
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.