- Emits sonic pulse every 20 seconds: Vekibee solar powered sonic mole, gopher, vole repellent produces underground penetrating vibration and sonic pulses to deter underground burrowing pests
- A humane way to drive away burrowing pests: Moles, voles, gophers, shrews and other burrowing rodents, who are virtually blind and extremely sensitive to sound and vibrations, are forced to leave the property and seek out other places to live. Human being and pets are not affected
- Wide coverage: Vekibee solar powered sonic pest repeller radiates in all directions, covering up to 650 square meters (approximately 7,000 sq. ft.) To achieve best result, it is recommended to intall 2 devices at every 98.5 feet for ground areas frequented by moles
- Working day and night: Vekibee solar mole repeller is powered by a solar cell, a rechargeable accumulator collecting power for operation at dark days
- Durable construction: Watertight control head and aluminum spike construction. You dont have to remove the pest repellent before rain comes. Aluminum spike is a better conductor of the repelling vibrations than plastic spike
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.